• 10mil PVC card/100# tag carrier for lay flat construction and less static. No shims or tilt-a-trons needed. You can load your trays up and there is no need to babysit them.
• PVC is less expensive than polyester, the current “plastic” card you are using.
• PVC is more durable than polyester
• The PVC material can be run on fastest run speeds at lowest heat settings so more throughput with less touches and less wear and tear overall on the equipment.
• Cards punch out easily with clean corners and edges.
• Cards can be duplex printed in 1 pass on a big box laser printer or simplex printed in 1 pass on a desktop laser printer.
• This product can come 1up, 2up, 3up & 8up on and 8-1/2 X 11 carrier sheet in a stock offering or custom in 1up, 2up, 3up, 6up and 8up formats on an 8.5 x11 or 11 x 17 carrier.
• This is a whiter card than the polyester and the print quality is excellent; the color really pops!
Please contact us if you have any questions and to request free samples.
Markets / Ideas:
Insurance (enrollment cards), Medical (prescription cards), Universities (alumni, student id cards), Credit Unions (membership cards), Associations (membership cards), Z00’s (membership cards), Museum’s (membership cards), Automotive (marketing piece with a business card and key tag or business cards and rewards card for free oil change, etc.).